I like listening to my own music (although I don't do that often), so, despite the fact I've already recorded a shitload of music, I've decided to record many more songs. I'm fully committed and I'll will, o shock, start this 50/90 on time .
My plans for this summer are:
- I like the songskirmish.com challenge (with one prompt per week) but I'm seriously lagging behind about 10 weeks so I'll try to fix that this summer and finish the old prompts.
- I'm participating in spintunescontest.blogspot.com depending what their challenges are.
- Finishing songs I started during previous fawms and 50/90.
- Answer the challenges 50/90 presents.
- Participate in exquisite corpses as many as I can.
- Write new songs.
I like to be creative and to experiment with sounds (like they did in the 60s). I play PRIP (post-retro indie-pop); catchy, acoustic-electric slightly psycho/experimental songs with personal lyrics and a lot of lead and backing vocals. I don't like dull boring music so that's why most of my songs tend to be short.
Contact me at robste at xs4all.nl .
SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!
My albums: https://robfromamersfoort.bandcamp.com/music all for free and worldwide available in glorious stereo .