Superskirmish #ss070818i Sunday 8 July BST 10:00, PDT 02:00, EDT 05:00, AEST 19:00

14 posts / 0 new
Last post

WHAT: We will have a one hour skirmish to write to a prompt.*
WHEN: Sunday 8 July BST 10:00, PDT 02:00, EDT 05:00, AEST 19:00
THEME: „within/out of earshot“

Extra challenge, use one or more of these words that Rhymezone thinks rhyme on earshot:
got caught
dear God
big knot
spilling hot
severe shock
Souvenir shop

HOST: @tootoobee

Song tags: #ss070818i, #superskirmish, #feast

Timezone converter:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html (link is external) (link is external)

*When you have finished your song, share the link in this thread.
It is part of the fun and the etiquette to listen to other participants songs.
Although the skirmish is set for an hour, if you are late or run over you
can still join in, there are no skirmish police!

Happy writing and have fun! Smile

PS: Sorry, I can’t join you today Sad I was too optimistic when signing up. We’re going on holiday tomorrow and I still have to pack and sort all the stuff. My mind is completely busy not trying to forget anything and I won’t torture you with lyrics that rather sound like packing lists Wink

Theme is „within/out of earshot“

Extra challenge, use one or more of these words that Rhymezone thinks rhyme on earshot:
got caught
dear God
big knot
spilling hot
severe shock
Souvenir shop

OK @tootoobee I'm sort of here but will be elsewhere so am formally applying for a Late Pass. The usual forms (in triplcate) will be submitted,,,, Er! Also later.

well here is mine spot on time http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/song/30794

Oh gosh so very late for this one...will have a good go!

feeling a bit lonely here ha ha - havent seen a soul. I think maybe its time to give up my marathon.

Sorry this is very late. Start to finish half an hour. Thanks for a great prompt!
http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/song/30795

I’m about to give this a shot but it’s late obviously.

It looks like I just improvised a song for this. I need to get it uploaded and transcribed, but it is coming.

Late by a large margin, but I finally looked up a skirmish prompt, and this was it... here’s mine, under an hour, but about two weeks late to the party. Smile http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/song/31785

http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/song/34591

Am i I a bit late? OK it was inspired by @tootoobbe prompt and 80% done on the day but the other 20% took time. Smile Laziness Rules!

Here's mine, right on time http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/song/35670