LET’S SKIRMISH TOGETHER!
Sept 28, 2019 and Sept 29, 2019
2am BST (9/29), 9pm EDT, 6pm PDT (9/28)
TIME CONVERTER: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html (link is external)
SKIRMISH TAG: ss092819l
(type ss092819l to search for songs using this tag) or superskirmish, skirmish
HOST: Kahlo2013 (Liz)
Relax (Relaxed, Relaxing, Relaxes)
BONUS WORDS: (1 point for each word used)
Rest (resting, rested, restful)
Energy (energize, energized)
Water (the word or any body or type of water)
no 4/4 time (use 2/4, 3/4, 6/8, or other meter)
1. Virtual Hugs
2. Online Kudos
3. An invisible box of either moonlight or sunlight (your choice) packaged in warm ocean breezes
An 1 hour song skirmish
HOW TO SKIRMISH LIKE A PRO:
1) At the start, I'll announce a title/prompt/theme/concept/ for your song
2) You write, record, and post a song or lyric or instrumental within an hour. If you take longer than an hour, do so at your own peril but PLEASE post anyway.
3) Ideally tag your song using the above tags, and, importantly, also post a link to it in this thread down below.
4) Please listen to (or read) and comment on the songs of all the other skirmish participants and share the 50/90 love.
5) Have fun!!! Thanks for playing!!