The reverse exquisite corpse is like the regular but with an important twist:
The last section is performed first. Then you hand off THE FIRST 10 SECONDS of your 45s-1m segment to the person before you in line.
The last performer ends up starting the piece.
It's a little confusing but otherwise works the same.
AND WE'RE FULL!!!
7. metalfoot (stitcher) --done, first 10 s handed off
6. sph -- done, first 10 s handed off
5. kahlo2013 - done, first 14 s handed off...
4. marvsmooth - done, snippet sent...
3. ballyhoot - done, 10s sent
2. nateger-- in progress
The end product will be stitched 1-7 so my part will be at the end, even though I am starting the ball rolling. I hope this sort of makes sense! We did it the first time last year and it was a *little* confusing but still worked out.