My favourite 50/90-FAWM game - I have been running it the last several years but it was here when I arrived!
We have a chain of people. The first person in the chain provides a "seed" song then the 2nd person writes and records the "opposite" of that song (ANTI). The 3rd person combines songs 1 & 2 into a new song (SYNTHESIS) and the next person writes the ANTI of song 3. This goes on thus:
1. SEED SONG - @AndyGetch - http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/song/36882
2. ANTI of song 1 - @colgoo - http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/song/37353
3. SYN of songs 1 & 2 - @Jibbidy34 - http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/song/37575
4. ANTI of song 3 - @metalfoot <--- IN PROGRESS
5. SYN of songs 3 & 4 - @plainwhitetoast
6. ANTI of song 5 - @coolparadiso
7. SYN of songs 5 & 6 - @wobbie wobbit
8. ANTI of song 7 - @kahlo2013
9. SYN of songs 7 & 8 - @lowhum
10. ANTI of song 9 - @nateger
11. SYN of songs 9 & 10 - @AndyGetch
12. ANTI of song 11 - @Elesimo
whoever provides the Seed song can jump in further down the chain once the songs have morphed away from the original. It is interesting to see how the songs change over the process and some great songs have come out of it.
Sign up below with any preferences for ANTI or SYN and any timings (we can shuffle the list if things come up) and please would someone donate a seed song for us?